Kemah Palms Recovery strives to create the highest quality addictions and co-occurring disorders program available, combining the most comprehensive evidence-based treatment with personalized service to treat the mind, body, and spirit. Our goal is to create offer multidisciplinary and integrative addiction treatment options in Houston that work at both the emotional level to uncover the core issues causing the addiction or co-occurring disorder, and at the practical level to create coping skills and a clear life plan that gives the individual the best opportunities for long-term recovery and a sober, healthy life.
At Kemah Palms, we offer the following Addiction Treatment Modalities:
- Integrative Therapies—Including acupuncture, neurofeedback, and, nutritional support
- Mindfulness Practices—Including meditation and yoga
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment for Co-Occurring Mental Health Issues
- Trauma Resolution Therapies—May include EMDR and expressive and somatic therapies
- Experiential Therapies—Including psychodrama, art therapy, writing therapy, and more
- Family Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Psycho-educational skills training groups
- Spiritual practices and principles—Including 12 Step recovery program options
- Healing environment—Nature vs. nurture
- Narrative medicine—Integrating brain function in finding new meaning in the story of life
About Kemah Palms Recovery: Meals
At Kemah Palms Recovery, we offer our patients healthy meal and snack options designed to incorporate nutrients that optimize healing and recovery. Our culinary team, registered dietitian, and clinical staff consult to plan a menu that not only results in the most pleasing meals, but also the most beneficial ones as well. Great cooking, using fresh seasonal ingredients, is at the heart of the culinary experience at Kemah Palms Recovery.
Our culinary team selects the finest available ingredients to provide our patients with a memorable and healthy dining experience. Also, we willingly work with any clients who come to us with special nutritional needs, cultural or religious dietary concerns, or personal taste preferences.
At Kemah Palms Recovery, clients have the opportunity to practice what they learn about value of good nutrition in recovery. Each meal demonstrates how the creative use of balanced nutrition can result in delicious and satisfying meals that support recovery by incorporating vitamins and amino acids that help to stabilize mood while reducing cravings for destructive substances or disordered behavior.
Interested in learning more about Kemah Palms Recovery and our Houston substance abuse treatment programs? Call 866.447.2622. If you’re interested in working at Kemah Palms, check out our careers page!